Each year the Wyoming Pharmacy Association presents individuals with awards for their dedication to providing pharmacy services in Wyoming. Below is a list of the awards and past winners.
- Wyoming Pharmacist of the Year is presented to the individual who has been a pharmacy advocate. They have been a supporter of their patients, pharmacy legislation, and innovative practice. The ideal candidate is a leader in their pharmacy and community.
- Wyoming Pharmacy Technician of the Year is a leader in their pharmacy, and an advocate for their patients. They are a role model for other technicians in training.
- Distinguished Young Pharmacist is presented by Pharmacist Mutual. This Award recognizes a pharmacist that has received their degree within the last 10 years, is a member of WPhA or WSHP and a role model for other young pharmacists.
- Cardinal Health Generations RX Champion Award recognizes a pharmacist who has demonstrated excellence in community-based prescription drug abuse prevention. The award is intended to recognize outstanding efforts within the pharmacy community to raise awareness of this serious public health problem. It is also intended to encourage educational prevention efforts aimed at patients, youth, and other members of the community.
- Bowl of Hygeia is sponsored by the American Pharmacists Association Foundation and the National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations. This award goes to the pharmacist who has shown dedication to their community and the profession of pharmacy.
- Excellence in Innovation Award is coordinated by the National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations, and generously sponsored by Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc. to recognize and honor a pharmacist who has demonstrated significant innovation in their respective practice, method or service directly or indirectly resulting in improved patient care and/or advancement of the profession of pharmacy.