Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Tripartite Continuing Education
Share |

The Wyoming Pharmacy Association will now be processing the continuing education credits for the Tripartite Committee on Continuing Education.  

  • The education program must be pre-approved by the Tripartite Committee on Continuing Education.  The Tripartite CE Request Form must be completed and submitted to WPhA.
  • The education must be provided by a qualified individual and contain learning objectives pertinent to the practice and profession of pharmacy in the State of Wyoming. 


Tripartite CE Request Form 

Community Search
Sign In